Wednesday 2 March 2016

Lulupu 4th Birthday Celebration Challenge#59 / Pictorial

Hello Dear Crafters! :)

Lulupu has turned FOUR this month and it is time for celebrating this wonderful time with you all! I am Suchi here and I am going to share an exciting birthday challenge with you all! :)

I want to share that last month we had so many gorgeous entries for the theme "Hearts & Arrows" that we were thrilled to see your projects! We will be announcing the winners soon , so please keep looking for this space in next few days! :)

Ok! Now, let's move on to this month's challenge!

Challenge # 59 
Birthday Grid




Find the general rules to enter in the challenge HERE.

Rules for this month's challenge are:
1. Create a Card or LO on a Birthday Theme 
2. Use any FOUR elements by following vertical, horizontal or diagonal elements from the grid.
3. Please mention the four elements used and these must be visible clearly in your projects
4. Last Date of submission is 31st of March, 2016, 11:55 P.M. IST

And we have not one but 2 prizes, one each for the category Cards and LO's :)


 


Hope to see you all participate this time with full enthusiasm!

I have used the diagonal four elements (Tag, paper, masquerade and music) to make a card!

Here is my card! :)


Sharing a step wise tutorial of how I made this card-

1. We have a splendid range of pattern papers in the Lulupu store. I have used Vintage Attire 6*6 from Papericious which you can find HERE on the store. I have used these two papers from the set.


2. I scrapped the edges of the papers and used distress ink Shabby Shutters to give off a vintage look.


3.I used texture paste from the store over the tag. This gives such a wonderful texture over the tag! You can find a whole range of Texture Paste HERE on the store.
A quick tip is to wash the stencil as soon as you use the paste because it dries quickly and hardens over the stencil.


4.I hand-drew the masquerade using white gel pen and embellished it using pearls.

5.I also decorated my card using other embellishments and sequins. I used baker's twine and inked it using the distress ink -Shabby Shutters for additional effect.


Hope you all enjoyed seeing my card? I would love to hear what you think about it! Also, would love to see how YOU interpret this Birthday grid to celebrate Lulupu's fourth birthday with us! :)

Supplies used in my card:
4.Sequins and other embellishments

Oh wait! Before ending my post, I want to tell you all that Lulupu is celebrating Birthday Raffle and having many many PRIZES- Chances of winning one of the big bumper prize is in the post HERE! Stay tuned and celebrate with us because you all have made us ! :)

24 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome it is!! The tutorial shows its so simple to make, and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved how you have used the pp! Let it shine by adding few embellies ! Wonderful card Suchi !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper awesome, Suchi. You make it look so easy, but I know mixed media doesn't come that easy to many of us ...you have rocked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous card Suchi :) luvv the hand drawn masquerade... <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suchi, love the vintage look with gorgeous textures and that Masquerade is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Suchi!! Happy birthday Lulupu :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome and thanks for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  8. The link up button shows that collection has closed, Kindly fix it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for highlighting Vinita! Working on it!

      Delete
  9. Hey Suchi, please let us know once the link-up issue is fixed. Waiting to add my entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The inlinkz issue has been fixed. Sorry for the same. Excitedly waiting to see your entries now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The inlinkz issue has been fixed. Sorry for the same. Excitedly waiting to see your entries now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey guys ! just uploaded my entry, hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely tutorial of the tag!And thank you so much for the contest!I've added my entry (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.