Tuesday 1 March 2016

Happy 4th Birthday to us! Join in for a raffle!



Dear Friends!!

Am elated as I reach this very special milestone of celebrating our 4th Birthday today! Lulupu was a humble dream that now has a special place in thousands of hearts today! I want to take a moment to thank you all for your love and gratitude. I could not have reached here today without you! After all all great things are conquered together!

Today I look back to the years of hard work and fun gone by and how far I have come as an individual too. I can only thank my family, friends, all of you and the almighty to help me sail through. 

To begin the celebration we did a little cake (pastry) cutting at midnight. It was just the 5 of us, well the two fur kids arnt in the picture though! 
That's me with my darling husband Siddhant and daughter Kenisha :)



With so much to celebrate this month as always will be super duper special and I have power packed fun awaiting you prizes worth Rs.15000 worth from Prima Marketing to be won.

Before we begin the special challenge I did like to invite you all for a Bumper raffle. Win everything you see below!!!



Rules for the Raffle:
1. Follow our Blog
2. Join us on Facebook  & share this post
3. Follow us on Instagram - lulupu.tcl
4. Join our Facebook Group 
5. Share all our posts on FB Page during this month
6. Put up this raffle on your Blog on the right side with a link back to this page 

We would like you to follow the above rules to be eligible for the win  and add your name in inlinz below once you have done so. Winner will be announced by 5th April.
I hope to see you all participate in the upcoming fun that awaits this month!



31 comments:

  1. Congrats Karuna...you rock girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Karuna...you rock girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hearty congratulations Karuna. Wishing you many many more successful milestones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hearty Congratulations & Best Wishes Karuna :) :) have a rocking 4th birthday & a lot more successful birthdays ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Karuna :) May you reach heights of success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations for completing 4 yr.. happy birthday.. grow more day by day.. thanks for a chance.. awesome giveaway.. love to win..... done all steps expect last one as i dnt have my.blog..... so im eligible for contest or not....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Karuna!!! Happy Birthday to Lulupu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to Lulupu!Wishing many more! Cute pic Karuna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations dear & Best wishes for many more fabulous milestones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congos Lulupu. Wishing you many more successful years.
    Done all. Thanks for the awesome giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Karuna! Wishing you loads of success always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Karuna..congratulations
    What if I don't have a blog? Am I eligible? Without tht it's not allowing me to add my name

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats.Happie birthday and wish u all success.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations ......wishing many more successful years.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for bringing the craft scene to India!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Karuna!! Wishing lot more sucess to you in future!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very very happy 4th birthday of Lulupu......will continue with smile and success year and year....god bless u

    ReplyDelete
  18. Seems like just few months we participated n celebrated Lulupu's 3rd Birthday !! Wishing a very Happy Birthday to Lulupu !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A huge Congratulations Karuna and you have such a generous heart!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations again! Have shared this birthday raffle on my blog & shared the entire posts (till date) on fb. Already a follower of your blog & have joined your fb group. I don't use instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Huge Congratulations Karuna !! wish you loads of success !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you everyone for the warm and kind wishes! :*

    ReplyDelete
  23. i dont own a blog...m i elligible to participate in this raffle

    ReplyDelete
  24. Many Congratulations Karuna! Perfect family picture..I hope you get one clicked with the two fur babies soon :D So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations Karuna! I love all the work that you put in and since i'm done with my 12th std boards, ill start working on my blog and start shopping from you too! as you have amazing products in the store!I've completed all the steps,and i will share the posts daily on my fb wall!thank you once again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow awesome..congratulations team Lulupu! have completed all the steps except instagram, since I do not use instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  27. congratulations on your little baby's (Lulupu) bday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.