Thursday 18 February 2016

Altenew Hennah Elements | One Stamp Set, Many Ways

Hey, Friends !

Hope you all are doing great.

This is Jasleen here and today I'm going to share a few cards and other stuff I made using the gorgeous Altenew Hennah Elements stamp set I received in my DT kit. This stamp set is undoubtedly one of my favorite stamp sets of all time. Very versatile and such beautiful images.

Here's the first card:-





For making this one, I stamped the floral images all over the card base to make the background. Stamped the same floral images on a piece of watercolour paper, coloured those flowers using the Faber Castel connector pens that were gifted to me by my friend Vijaylaxmi Siyal. I loved the results. Then those floral images were fuzzy cut to be later embellished over the vellum-covered card base. I love the how vellum gives a softening effect to the background, so that the main floral images pop beautfully. :)  Finally, stamped the sentiment and added the Sequins. Lulupu has a beautiful collection of sequins. You can find them HERE.

Now, onto my second card:-


I started off by sticking a patterned paper from the gorgeous Papercicious 6 by 6 paper pad- Often collection, over the card base. Then cut out a piece of black cardstock at an angle, as shown. Stamped the beautiful lace border and the 'congrats' sentiment from the Altenew stamp set in versamark ink and white embossed it using white Ranger's Embossing powder and heat tool. Stamped the floral images from the Altenew- Hennah elements stamp set on a piece of scratch card stock, coloured it using distress inks , fuzzy cut them and mounted them over the card using 3d foam tape. I love how lovely they look against the polka dots patterned paper.

Here's my third card :-


For this one,I stamped the flowers in the corners of the card base using Altenew ink in coral pink colour and sponged the corners lightly in the same colour of the ink after masking off the flowers. Then I stamped and silver embossed the flowers over a piece of vellum and coloured them using Faber Castel connector pens. I used the Lindy's silver embossing powder here. Then, I fuzzy cut the vellum flowers and mounted them over the card base using Ranger's glossy accents(it acts as a perfect adhesive for sticking transparent/translucent elements) Stamped the sentiment and finally finished off with a few pearls and sequins.


Also, made these simple tags using this versatile stamp set :-



And last but not the least--


A pillow box made using patterned paper from the Papericious -Often collection and embellished with flowers from the Altenew set and washi tapes from the Lulupu store.

I hope I've inspired you to try out different ways to stretch your stamps. And when the stamps are as gorgeous as Altenew hennah elements, the ideas come quick and easy. :)

Looking forward to seeing your creations for this month's challenge. Link them up HERE.



Supplies from the store :

Altenew Hennah Elements stamp set

 Papercicious 6 by 6 paper pad- Often


Fiskars Paper Trimmer

Martha Stewart Score Board

Adhesive

Distress inks

washi tapes

Altenew ink -Red cosmos


Thanks for visiting. See you all soon..

Love,
Jasleen.

17 comments:

  1. Uuff what talent !! Jasleen the vellum embossed one is such a beauty....if there was a card beauty contest this one is the Miss Universe in my book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW Jasleen! Each card/tag is so so so beautiful...gorgeous projects! And as Dr.Sonia said the vellum embossed one is the Miss Universe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and pretty creations Jasleen! Love all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...Jasleen,all the creations are so beautiful... I too love the vellum embossed card...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome projects Jasleen, my favorite is the first one, love how you colored it with connector pens! ^__^ <3 *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. super cute. Amazing creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jasleen! Super beautiful cards! Such a great talent you have! My fave-vellum embossed! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely wowzer's these are Jasleen ..Love your gorgeous cards,tags and the pillow box using this stamp set ..Its so in my wish list now:D .Brilliant work and flawlessly executed :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome creations Jasleen ! Each of your DT post is pack full of beautiful projects ! cards with henna stamps are So Gorgeous ,Just one stamp but used in different ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow....beautiful cards...vellum one is my favorite..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work and love the way u used the stamp set...Awesome Jasleen :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. All projects nicely done and totally treat to the eyes... I specially loved the pink embossed one.. Its so soothing light pink color and on vellum the result is just great!! TFS!! Hugs, Harpreet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Jasleen, each one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome cards n tags :) love them all :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely Gorgeous!! Love each & every one, beautiful use of stamps & the third card with silver embossed flowers is superb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.