Neha here, today I am sharing with you a wall- art along with a pictorial. After a long time (one and a half month) I am back to crafting as due to some personal reasons I had to go out of station. But now I am back and very much excited to try my hand at new things.
This month lulupu's design team is sharing different tips and techniques to add sparkle and shine in your projects, In this project I have used Glitter EP, Embossing enamel, sequins, glass glitter and glitter glue.
Checkout the guidelines and more about this months theme here
Here is my inspiration
I started with some PPs of different shape and sizes and matted them over each other. Used Glitter EP through different stencils randomly here and there. Arranged some die cuts and embellished it. The two big roses are handmade using punches and colored using worn lipstick DI. I just loved the way it turned out finally; super sparkly and glittery. This will be framed now and will be gifted to a friend. I hope she likes it.
Glitter EPs can be used very easily to add sparkle and bling to your projects and here I have used them with different stencils. Similarly Embossing enamels can be used to decorate your mdf embellishments and trust me they look much more gorgeous afterwards. Glitter glue like stickles can be used over floral embellishments and Prima glass glitter can be used with metal charms, resin frames and as it is over the surface using glossy accents or gel medium.
Some close up pics.
Mdf embossed with embossing enamel
I have used stickles glitter glue over handmade roses and glass glitter around the flowers using glossy accents
Well now here is the step by step tutorial along with pics.
1. Take 4 pattern papers of your choice (size of larger one is approx 10*10"). I have altered the edges of two big ones using designer scissors. The edges of smaller ones have been distressed with the help of scissor.
2. Distress all of them with vintage photo DI and stick three of them over each other as shown in pic.
3. Next dab Versamark watemark ink pad through a stencil and emboss it with glittered Golden EP. I did this randomly using two different stencils.
4. Arrange some die cuts (distress them with vintage photo DI and place the next PP (this comes below photo mat).
5. Take some mdf embellishments of your choice and heat emboss them with Frantage shabby chic embossing enamel. This adds a very sparkly effect to them.
6. Now embellish your layout with mdf, flowers, pollens etc. I have also added some glass glitter from Prima (using glossy accents) near the floral arrangement and some golden sequins.
Your super glittery and sparkling wall frame is ready!
Hope you like it!!! Today is the last day to link your entries for the current challenge and you can do it here
Supplies form store: