Monday 7 December 2015

Mixed Media Canvas with Washi Tapes and Mod Podge

Hello Everyone !!!

This is Manu here and I hope that you all are having fun with our current theme of the month Deck up your Home-Challenge#56  !!!

Here's my take on the challenge theme! I have a mixed media canvas using the washi tapes and the mod podge!

I received some gorgeous washi tapes in my DT package and I thought that it was apt to make a nice canvas for this challenge!! 
 
Here's a look the canvas top left portion with all the flower arrangements!!



Another closer look at the canvas!! Look at the pretty Washi tape!!

Here's another pretty washi tape sitting nicely beneath the photomath! 

  

I hope you all liked the canvas !!! Do participate in the challenge and make some bright and peppy home decor!!! 

Happy Crafting !
Manu

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet decor item and great use of Washi Manu! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful canvas!! I love those washi tapes at the border with blend of colours on them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.