Friday 15 May 2015

Scrapbook

Hello friends!!!
Neha, here and today I am sharing with you my project for the current Challenge# 49. This month's theme is all about creating a feminine themed project along with a twist- to use wings and a cool color palette.You can find all the details about the challenge here

                                Lulupu Challenge #49 : Feminine - Use wings & Colour Palette.   




For this challenge I have made a scrapbook which is inspired by the given color palette and for the wings part I have used a Prima doll stamp- Olive, along with the wings (Stamp from Prima) and butterfly.
The gorgeous pattern paper are from eno- greetings. I have used a lot of die cuts on the cover page which were there with the same paper pad. Also used flower lace (from my stash), fabric lace, washi tape, liquid pearls, flat back pearls and flowers.
Some close ups





  The doll image was colored with pencil colors and faber castell sketch pen. Made her dress with pp, lace and adorned with pearls and rhinestones. Wings were stamped on a pattern paper and then fussy cut. I have used stickles glitter over the wings, top and hairband. Glued the image over the cover using foam dots. 
These are some of the inside pages. The edges have been distressed with spun sugar DI



I have used MS doily punch at lot of places. This one is my favorite MS punch!!


 The die cuts are from K & company. These are gorgeous and they have glittered ones also.





I hope you like it!!! Do take part in the challenge here!!!
Hugs
Neha

Supplies from store:

K&Company Die Cut Cardstock Cardstock Madeline
K&Company Die Cut Cardstock Itsy Bitsy Baby Girl 

Inkssentials Wonder Tape Redline 1/2"

Mini Glossy Accents




2 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.