Monday 15 September 2014

Challenge # 39 - Black, White and Pop of color !

Hello everyone,
This is Hussena here with a new challenge for this fortnight and as the title suggests,  its a really fun, exciting  and a easy peasy one .So this time around we would love to see your creation based on the colors Black,White and one pop of color.

Challenge # 39
{ Guidelines for the challenge }
1. Create a project using only three colors - that is Black,White and any one other color of your choice.
2. You can create either a Card/LO/Tag based on only on these three colors. Other colors cannot be combined even in a small amount in your project or your entry will be disqualified.
3. The  challenge linky will remain open till September 30th at 11:55 IST.
4. And, most important of all, do have fun :)

You can check out the general guidelines for our challenges HERE.

And here's is what you can win by playing along our challenge this time !!

Hello Sunshine - 6x6 Paper Pack

Isn't it just fabulous !!

 Here's my take on the challenge :


As you can see, I decided to go with yellow as my pop of color. I have done a layered card using an  embossed background, paper and dies to create the whole look. I have tried to keep the embellishments to the minimum so as to make my three colors the hero of my card. There are so many possibilities with Black and white plus one color! You can go CAS or layered, or mixed media or just about anything as long as you limit your project to just 3 colors.

The flowers and leaves on my card are die cut and just embossed using a stylus to give them dimension the small rose buds are also handmade using the same flower die which is the Joy craft Floral flourishes (Flower 3).
That's it from my end hope you like my card and it inspires you! :)
Would love to see your take on this challenge, so please do play along to win some really exciting prizes. :)


An InLinkz Link-up

Supplies used from www.lulupu.com :

15 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Hussena!! You used yellow with B&W ...is a clever idea... ;) Will try my best to participate. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful creation! loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing card ..i love this combination of black,white n yellow..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sunny card, Hussena. Beautiful combination of yellow with black and white. And I totally adore the flowers you make :) ..
    What an amazing start for our black and white challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hussena. . This is brilliant. Your choice of yellow has played out so well. . Just adore ur design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card...It looks gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this challenge! To use only 3 colors is a tad bit difficult but that was inspires! Thanks Lulupu for this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, Hussena!! I loved the idea of blank-n-white with a pop of colour and I'm working on a card to participate. I just hope it gets completed before 30th..lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic color combo. Looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just added my 3rd entry! It is very evident that I like this fortnight's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Submitted my entry.your challenge made me to craft almost after 7months.thanks for it.lovely card hussena.urs surely inspired me to do it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.