Friday 1 August 2014

Lulupu Challenge #36 - Make it Macho!

Hello dear friends! This is Deepti here and  I wish you all a very happy August.. ;) We really had some beautiful entries for the 3D challenge and we will be back soon with the results.. So keep an eye on this space.. And I would like to thank all the participants for taking part in our challenges. 

Now lets jump into our new challenge. Since it's that special month for all brother and sisters we thought why not stir up something for the men in our life! You are right - we are going masculine for this fortnight.

Lulupu Challenge #36
Make It Macho

Please find the general guidelines here
Challenge Guidelines
1. Only cards or tags are allowed for this challenge
2. We are looking for masculine cards and tags so it would be a nice way to create something for Rakshabandhan too!
3.You must use Distress Inks as a main product in your project
4. Have fun.. ;)

Well.. I made a grungy, mixed media card..


For the background I used a bubble wrap and peacock feathers, broken china, peeled paint and a little bit of vintage photo distress inks.. 


I have used alphabet stickers on speech bubbles wood veneers. 

I also added an embroidery thread, crackle accents, clear stickles and bling just to give a little bit of interest! I just love the crackled effect.. ;)



And the winner of our challenge will receive

Distress Mini Ink Kit 4



And that's it guys! Hope you like this card and hope I've inspired you enough! 
Kindly take part in our 'handsome' challenge and have fun.. ;)




11 comments:

  1. such an apt challenge for the season...loved your textured card Deepti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Deepti!!! Awesome challenge!! I have never made a masculine card but will participate this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart card Deepti...;) nice challenge n hoping to join it..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great challenge but I'm afraid I wont be able to play along as I do not own any DIs :`(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somdeepa, Lulupu store has nice collection of Distress Inks Minis, they are good for trial, if you don't want to invest a lot initially. And DI are versatile..highly recommended!!
      here is the link -http://www.lulupu.com/stamping-embossing-1/ink-pads-1

      Delete
  5. this is seriously soo handsome.... lot of details going on ther. jus love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really an awesome card...

    http://funzycraftygifts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Deepti... love the array of textures created using different techniques

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! this challenge is meant for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. what is the closing time of the challenge ? I am not able to link :( :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.