Wednesday 23 July 2014

Home Sweet Home.. a 3D project..

Hello friends! This is Deepti here with a 3D project today hosted by Shilpa. I'm a CAS lover and I usually make and share cards but this time I've tried something new and different. This is my first perfect 3D project ever and I love how it turned out..Yay!

Before getting into the details kindly read and follow the General and Challenge guide lines carefully to get your entry qualified..

Alright here we go..
Welcome to my house!


Like it? I took so many days to finish this one.. ;)

Ok come! I'll show you around!

This is the back side view of my house..

Side view..

top view..

Everything was hand drawn and hand cut.. The tree and the landscape was done using 'cotton'.. Colored them with water colors.. Those tiny flowers were stamped and colored using markers..

That's it friends! Hope I've inspired you enough. Kindly check the previous posts for some awesome inspirations by Shilpa, Jaya and Kripa.. Hope you would play along Lulupu #35 Go 3D and surprise us with your terrific creations.. Thanks so much for stopping by.. And hey! Please come back tomorrow for some fun watch.. ;)

Take care.. See you!

10 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.