Monday 17 February 2014

Going red with something new!

Hello my lovely friends !

Its valou  here , back with another lulupu challenge.

And i'm sure u all had an amazing time playing with us in our last challenge which was love themed :) 

Anyway getting on to the latest challenge 


Challenge #26 - Try Something New !



Here is my take on the challenge 



For this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " red Bazzil Cardstock ". The piece of white paper is embossed with "Cuttlebug" and a file " Provocraft-Peas ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser".


I colorized it in the following way: 


- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".


I stuck my image on a die-cut realized with a dies " Sherri Baldy ".


For the decoration, I added the embellishments following ones: 


- A big red flower " Kaisercraft ".
- A white carnation.
- A red and white rose (20 mm).
- A white flower " Lily ".
- One young red flower " Kaisercraft ".
- Two red flowers with pistils.
- White snowballs.
- Two die-cuts "Foliages" realized with a dies "Marianne Designs".

All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Froste Lace".



Under the image, I stuck of the white lace. Then, I stuck a bow which I realized with a piece of ribbon " red Organza " and I decorated it with a red feather and with a red flower " Lilidaft ".


I really love the way it looks :) 

Hope u like it too ! 

im waiting to see all your lovely makes ! 

Hugs 




Supplies :



7 comments:

  1. Wow, Valou your card looks beautiful. I love the coloring and the way you have used the different embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful. Specially how skillfully you've used so many diff items together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. image is very adorbale..beautiful card !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.