Saturday 15 February 2014

Lulupu challenge # 26 - Try Something New !

Hello my lovely friends !
Its Pooja here , back with another lulupu challenge.
Before i get to it , hope u all had a fantastic Valentines day ! 
And i'm sure u all had an amazing time playing with us in our last challenge which was love themed :) 

Anyway getting on to the latest challenge 
Challenge #26 - Try Something New !



Challenge #26 - Qualification Guidelines
{General Guidelines here}
1. Create a CARD (No other project will make the cut !) 
2.Make a card using something new to you. Try using something new in your stash. a new tool, ink, maybe a stamp or just some new technique you tried.
3. Deadline to submit 28th feb 2014 , until 11:55 PM IST.

Thats about it ! The possibilities are endless this time :) I hope to see your full participation.
The prize this fortnight is  -

Lifetime Tiny Alphas Cardstock Stickers 6"X12" 2/Sheet


And

Prima Introspection Paper Pad 6"X6" 48/Sheets



Hungry enough ????  :D
Here is my take on the challenge 

 Since it was a card we had to make , i decided to go for a new fold !
I have been thinking of doing a Double Z fold card for ages but somehow it never happened !
So when this challenge was thought of ... i said why not ?
 This is how a Double Z fold card looks from above ! 
here is a template i made for the card , you can use this for your z fold card . 

 I have used my new paper pack from Crate paper, which i love !!!
the papers are amazing ! and for a fabric lover like me they definitely are a big YES
 Here is a close look at the flowers , I made them myself.
And this is how the card opens ! 
I really love the way it looks :) 
Hope u like it too ! 
im waiting to see all your lovely makes ! 

Hugs 
Poo
Supplies :


16 comments:

  1. aha...cards again! That's a challenge! This card is beautiful Pooja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the blooms! Made my entries and hope the DT likes them:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made my third entry..hope DT likes my first attempt at side step card..:)

      Delete
  3. Love the blooms.... It's such an elegant card.... Love the garden gate look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, this is just gorgeous! So so in love with your blooms and the overall look of your card. What a fabulous inspiration this is. Thank you so much for sharing the dimensions with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am new to this blogging and challenges and this is my first challenge and post.
    Appreciate your comments.
    http://craftsandcraftsonly.blogspot.in/2014/02/spinner-card-my-first-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Beautiful card, Pooja..
    And I just linked up my card! Thanks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linked up my second card too.. :)

      Delete
    2. Entered my third card too but unfortunately I forgot to put 3 next to my name.. :(
      Thanks..

      Delete
    3. Wow!Lovely card, Pooja.. I just linked up my card! Entered my third card too but unfortunately I forgot to put 3 next to my name.. :(

      Delete
  7. Wonderful creation!!! I am a new follower. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just linked my entry............thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have created a very simple card and linked it here...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.