This is Nikita and I am here to announce another challenge. By the way, we just realised that this is Challenge #14 which means Lulupu has completed one full year of challenges and we are starting all over again!! So we would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for playing along. It has been fun! :D :D
Now for this month's challenge..
Challenge #14 - Colour Crush
Twist - Use Dies
*Either regular dies or create using Electronic Die Cutting Machine only*
Please note ready to use (factory made) dies will not be accepted
This month, we are giving you a colour palette, and we decided what colour palette would be better than our Lulupu logo? First of all, it is adorable!!! Secondly, it is the cutest colours that can be easily used in our projects; so we decided to go for it. Here's the palette. :)
Here's a list of things to keep in mind for your entry to Qualify for our Challenge
Challenge #14 - Qualification Guidelines
1. Create a Card OR Layout, whatever you are comfortable with.
2. Use colours from the palette provided above. Now we know that there is a possibility that you may not find the exact shades. So a shade here and there should be okay. But do not deviate from the palette. Use of Neutral colours like white, black, beige, brown, grey, etc. is allowed. :0
3. Using Dies is a must. You may choose just one die, or combine two or three dies; it's perfectly fine. :)
2. Please link new entries only.
3. Please link back to this post in the challenge entry post on your blog.
4. Please enter the link to the specific blog post, not the blog.
5. Drop in a line in the comment box when you've submitted your entry. That way, we can hop on over to your blog, take a look and leave you some love. :)
6. You may link to a maximum of 5 Challenges, including this one.
7. We will accept a maximum of THREE entries per person. Please add (2) and (3) next to your name for your second and third entries, respectively.
8. International crafters are welcome to participate. However, if you win, your prize will be sent to an Indian address only.
9. Lastly, please disable word verification from your blog to help our DT members leave a comment easily.
And now, I have something that will floor you!!! This is what the winner of our challenge will get!
This awesome die - Whimsy Circle, from Memory Box.
And speaking of Memory Box Dies, have you seen the amazing range of dies available at the Lulupu Store?? If you haven't, yet, you can check it out here. I have purchased quite a few (because I tend to go overboard) and loved them all. The designs are sooo cute and make your projects look prettier. Read on and you'll be able to see how. :)
So? Are you ready to see what I came up with?? Okay.. here it is..
I decided to do a layout because it had been long since I made one. Actually, I have made Layouts only for Lulupu Challenges and I am really lagging behind with my pre-wedding scrapbook. It's been almost 5 months post-wedding and I had just two pages done. So I said to myself, let's just do this layout. :P :P And here's what I made.
I decided to document my pre-wedding photo shoot that happened at one of the Taj Safari Resorts in Madhya Pradesh - Baghvan, located in Pench National Park. The pictures were so great, that I actually wasn't left with much choice :P
I used Creme fabric tape on the top and bottom edges of the layout.
This is the Fairytale Flower Border Die from Memory box (available at Lulupu.) I used distress inks to colour it - Barn Door, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed and Vintage Photo..
I used American Craft Thickers and Memory Box Button Die here..
And did a little bit of journaling. Obviously :)
Here's the list of products used:
I hope you liked it and will play along. It's a fairly easy challenge. You have till midnight of 31st July, 2013 to enter. :)
Have a nice day!