Thursday 11 April 2013

Guest Designer for April - Kishley


Hello Everyone!

Hope you guys have been doing well. Team Lulupu would like you wish you a very Happy Gudi Padwa and Ugadi!! Have a Wonderful and Prosperous Year ahead!!! :)

Today we have another guest designer with us making something gorgeous for this month's theme. She blogs at Kishley's Studio. Make sure you check her blog out and leave some love.. :)

Over to Kishley. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello, I am Dolly, most of you know me as Kishley from studiokish.blogspot.co.uk. I have been blogging on and off since I was in college. From writing stories, poems, snaps, random posts and now my creative projects, the blog has seen a lot from me. When I am not crafting, I am most probably working, taking care of my daughter or travelling! There's not much else i do :)

I have been in love with papercrafts since a long time. From waterpainting in school to making collages in college to making cards ( a lot of them ) after marriage and now making scrapbook layouts for my husband and daughter, I have spent a whole lot of time (& money) on this hobby! 

I remember buying quilling strips, tools and a fiskars spring-scissor on my honeymoon trip! The look on my husband's face was hilarious, that was the first time he saw the crazy crafter side of me. I should also say that he supports me lot in my creative pursuits and I am lucky to have him in my life.

So, for this month's theme "My Mum, my world", I have created this card for her. My mum loves bright colors, so i wanted a bright one for her. I find it hard to create layers on a card, so had them in a single panel and then embellished it with hard-to-find-orange-and-green stuff from my stash. Those alpha foam beads were the best find, bought them in Brussels some 2 years ago!

Hope you guys like this one!




Thanks,
Kishley


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you checked out this month's challenge yet? Its a fun one :) For all the details about the Lulupu Challenge#11 click here. :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow ! WOnderful card ! Wish you all too a Happy Gudi Padwa n Ugadi !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie! Loved the mish mash of colours and the sweetest handmade charm! Thanks for joining in as a guest DT and inspiring us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright vibrant card.The charm is uber-cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kishley's work is always beautiful & something to look forward. Very nice creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice card...i really like the BEST foam words n the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card dolly,very nice collabrations of bright colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.