Tuesday 30 October 2012

Some sad news and some good news!

Hello Everyone!

What a fabulous month we had. We know we had a tough challenge but we also got to see some talented crafters who bowled us with their awesome imagination and creativity!

Before we move on to November we had some sad news to share......

Our DT member Juhi Khanna has decided to part with us due to her personal commitments and we know we will miss her terribly. Juhi has been a true crafter and inspiration for many of us and we are lucky to have had her on our team at Lulupu. Thank you Juhi for having this short but fun journey with us and we wish you all the very best for future.
Please do not forget to visit Juhi's lovely blog - http://www.juhishandmadecards.com/ and follow her amazing posts as she continues to amaze us all with her work!

But we also have a good news! Yes!.... we have a new DT member on board!  And no cookies for guessing! She is our favorite classy crafter.....

A huge welcome to Ujjwal Goel!!

She does not require an intro for most of us who have known her for years for her sheer talent and cheerful nature and for those who do not know her yet, she has something to share with you all! Over to Ujjwal....




I am a software engineer-turned- stay-at-home-mom to a 4 month old. I am an obsessed crafter and I love experimenting with different techniques, products and ideas. I have been blogging for close to 3 years now and have learned so much along the way. 

Stamping is something that fascinated me with its endless possibilities and versatility and it has stayed with me through my other experiments and adventures. Although I love making clean and simple cards, my recent new favorites are mini albums and scrapbooks and I have been quite busy making them for friends, family and happy clients.

I love pretty paper and used to hoard them but I am coming out of the phobia of putting scissors to those beautiful papers and actually putting them to use. Love how they make everything look so pretty :)

I am blessed to be able to stay at home, take care of my baby and do what I love!

Here are some of Ujjwals' awesome work she did like to share with you all.





If you are still drooling at the lovely projects seen here then you have to visit Ujjwal's Blog - http://ujjwal-handmadewithlove.blogspot.in/ and check out her amazing work and leave her some love as well!

Do join us for our November Challenge with a new theme and a new DT member!

4 comments:

  1. hearty welcome ujjwal
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya... ll surely miss juhi's lovely creations here....
    Ujjwal welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juhi's beautiful and cheerful projects will be sorely missed ...but so happy to see Ujjwal being a part of your team ...there is no doubt she is one of the best crafters in our blogland:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck to Juhi and welcome Ujjwal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.