Wednesday 7 March 2012

Champ card

Hi Friends

This is Snehal here and I am here to show you my first card for www.lulupu.com and also my first tutorial .
You have already seen smashing tutes from my dear friends Nikita, Tejal and Shruti and this is absolutely pale in their comparison .
My card


The insides.

I am showing you a tutorial for paper piecing.Hope it helps.




















































Linking this card to the patterned paper challenge at Yvonne's blog.


Products used
CS- locally bought
Stamps-Pollycraft digi stamp and paper smooches and sentiment stamp
Colouring medium-Watercolour pencils from Faber Castell
Pattern paper- Hello sunshine - Glow. from the Lulupu Shop
Echo park stickers
Black glitter pen

Thanks for passing by.

8 comments:

  1. Super paper piecing! I love how the card is simple yet has that punch wow factor! great going girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow your card looks just fab snehal...and thank you so much for sharing this tutorial...i always wanted to know how to do paper piecing using PP this really helps!!!i really like the design and the way you have used the PP's in your card too... its amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card! Awesome paper piecing! :)

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Rose's challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is fabulous, Snehal! I've never tried paper piecing.. definitely gonna give it a try!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB paper piecing!! such a wonderful male card :)
    so glad you joined in my challenge on do more with less :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab paper piecing Snehal... super cute card!!! great use of papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great boy card! Love the colors and the paper piecing. :) Thanks so much for popping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super neat work Snehal... Love the paper piecing.. I have always wanted to give paper piecing a go but for some reason I never can.. Just scared I suppose.. :D.. Thanks for a great tute..!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.